Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Have Arrived

Well I made it to China, despite the best efforts of the LA airport, after a few flight rearrangments I managed to make my way to San Fran and catch the all important connecting flight to China (only one goes out a day) and some 12 hours later here I am. Both our men's and women's teams had the day off today from practice but will be back at it tomorrow. I plan to check out their practices and hopefully have something more interesting to report tomorrow. Quick tangent the driving in Beijing makes New York City look like a one-horse town. In a taxi today, the driver was in the far right lane of a three lane road that was going north and south. He needed to go south so rather than find a good place to turn around he just ripped across the two lanes to his left and hopped back on the other side heading South. The interesting thing is nobody seemed to notice, I think driving out here is like bumper cars only they are trying to get as close as possible to each other without hitting.

1 comment:

Mr. Black said...

Haha I love it. Ladies and Gentlemen the Greg Mescall Blog. Go World!

 
design by suckmylolly.com